Sole Water! What is That?
Sole (pronounced ‘so-lay’) is a fully saturated solution of water and Himalayan pink salt (you can also use Real Salt or Celtic salt). The water becomes saturated when the water can no longer dissolve more salt. At this point, the crystals remain undissolved on the bottom of the jar, indicating that the solution has reached it’s saturation limit. The water is now fully saturated. This is what is called Salt Sole, and it can be taken as our daily minerals.
“Each of the ionized minerals in the sole represents the ionized minerals naturally occurring in your blood. And each mineral element carries its own unique vibration or frequency pattern of energy.”
When salt and water collide, water is no longer water, and salt is not salt anymore. This chemical combination produces a release of energy available to your body. We’ve all been told for so many years that salt is damaging, so the thought of drinking salt water may be pretty illogical, but it turns out that this concentrated solution can have a variety of health-supporting uses.
SALT SOLE HEALTH BENEFITS
According Dr. Mercola the numerous health benefits:
How to make Sole salt water
1. Fill a quart-size mason jar one-third full with unrefined, natural salt. I used Himalayan Salt. Do not use white chemically added Table salts.
2. Fill the jar with filtered water, leaving two inches at the top.
3. Cover the solution with a plastic (not metal) storage cap.
4. Shake and let it sit for 24 hours.
5. Check in 24 hours to see if all salt crystals are dissolved, and add a little more salt.
6. When the salt no longer dissolves, the Sole is ready.
7. Store covered on a counter or in a cupboard. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of the Sole will help make it last indefinitely.
How to take Sole water
Add half a teaspoon of Sole to an eight-ounce glass of filtered water (this can be warm water) each morning, before breakfast. Taste the Sole — if it tastes salty (like you would expect it to), then it is the perfect amount for you.
If it tastes too salty, dilute with plain, filtered water until it tastes just right. If it does not taste salty enough, add some more Sole until the balance is right. You have to trust your senses on this one — your body knows best! The amount you need may vary each day.
We recommend you consume a whole-foods diet and use natural salt on your food at a level that tastes good. Researchers have found that a healthy ancestral diet results in salt consumption in the range of 1.5 to three tablespoons per day, which coincides with the lowest risk levels for heart disease.
Hope this Blesses you as you may learn something knew.
Wife, Mother, Christian, and Essential Oil Educator.... Because I love to help people and honor God's word.